De javu
It's always the same. Sore throat, then fever, then cough, then flu. I can't get well, I can't stay sick. Farrrrrhhhkk. Because, the workload is ginormous and Promos are in 30 days and I haven't even begun revision and I've still been attending school and spreading the love and the meds make me drowsy and when I'm drowsy I fall asleep and then nothing is accomplished and my workload continues to pile up and up and up. Stress. Yippee. Oh, and my aircon broke down, so the living room has become my new sleeping quarters.
On top of all that, I sound like a man every morning. My sexzy voice from pre O-Level days is back, this time with vengeance, cos it cracks at absurd intervals like a boy in the transition of breaking his voice. In Chester's words, I squeak. Haha, come let me seduce you.
Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard.
Oh take me back to the start.
On top of all that, I sound like a man every morning. My sexzy voice from pre O-Level days is back, this time with vengeance, cos it cracks at absurd intervals like a boy in the transition of breaking his voice. In Chester's words, I squeak. Haha, come let me seduce you.
Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard.
Oh take me back to the start.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home